24 days ago
Job Description - Application Test Support & Analysis
Public Trust Clearance required/Eligible for Clearance
Responsible for test validation at various levels such as DB validation, rules validation, logging validation, and UI validation. Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques. Must have experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases. Proficient at HP-ALM, UNIX commands and SQL querying tools such as TOAD and/or SQL developer.
- Developing test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on all releases under ITValue suite.
- Executing test scripts on various tests applications, including Unit testing (White box and Black box), Regression testing, System, Integration and CAT
- Proficiency in test management tools such as HP-ALM with a good understanding of defect life cycle.
- Review requirements, specifications and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed.
- Participate in AGILE Scrum sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations and retrospectives and solution releases.
- Attend and participate in system-level design meetings in order to address testing issues early in the software development process.
- Proficient of QA methodologies, tools, related techniques and ability to document & implement.
- Strong database knowledge and well versed in Oracle database to perform data validation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Secondary Requirements - Mandatory
- Demonstrated knowledge with Test automation tools such as HP QTP/UFT and frameworks such as data drive or hybrid framework.
- Programming language experience, more than one preferred (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
- Manage fluctuating and multiple priorities.
- Learn quickly and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to analyze Use cases and translate them into requirements.
- CSQA or CSTE certification.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.