22 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Wilmington, DE.
- Possess analytical skills to evaluate, understand and interpret credit bureau data from the three national credit bureau agencies
- Writes specifications to capture specific consumer behaviors from data assets
- Must be able to communicate ideas and analysis results effectively both verbally and in writing to both internal and external clients
- Responsible for executing analytical projects, leading project development for data analysis and decision support tools
- Supervising the Jakarta data engineering team to provide robust data/analytics platforms to the entire organization
- Coordinating closely with the Business Intelligence and DWH team for data integration and alignment
- Designing and supervising strategic internal data tools
- Reviewing code before delivery
- Exploring new data sources to provide additional data to power business strategy decisions
- Build, scale and maintain data pipelines to process billions of daily events into our Hadoop and RDBMS data warehouses
- Knowledge and exposure to Big Data technologies
- Application programming, analysis experience or related IT experience
- Technical ability - pro-actively keep their own specialist skills and knowledge at leading edge standard in order to fully fulfill their role
- Delivery Capability - ability to work in an agile environment with evolving demands and increasing expectations
- Interpersonal Skills - expert problem solving skills with the ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
About DISYS Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.